Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter B Weber has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Peter B Weber has the following 21 expertise
- Movement Disorders
- Brain Surgery
- Brain Tumor
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Spinal Stenosis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Peter B Weber has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter B Weber is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I have not had my scheduled surgery yet, but feel confident and safe to be in Dr Weber's hands. He's a highly regarded neurosurgeon, yet I could talk to him and make jokes which he seemed to like. Normally, I would not waste a second of a doctor's time (his caliber), but he's a genuine human being and displays warmth as well as courtesy.
Dr. Weber asked me to show up for a surgery scheduled for 2PM at 11AM, so I changed my plans and came in as soon as I could. I was then kept waiting for 3 hours without explanation. When my wife asked him about the delay he just said "so what?". Now I assume that he had a good reason for asking me to come in early and that he had a good reason for being late, but I cannot see any reason for the lack of explanation nor for the callous remark which he made in response to my wife's inquiry.
It is no overstatement when I say it is due to his and his surgery teams skills that I am walking and leading a normal life today!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Peter B Weber accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPacific Epilepsy Program, 2100 Webster St Ste 115, San Francisco, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter B Weber in this video.
Dr. Peter B Weber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.