Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter M Dureska has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I began seeing Dr. Dureska when he came to the old Quincy Clinic many years ago. I have had all good experiences, thru some difficult medical problems. Dr. Dureska is extremely caring and will be truthful with you regarding treatment or surgery. When my daughter had a difficult time delivering her first child, Dr. Dureska spent the entire night in the hospital checking on her, not knowing if she would have a normal delivery or need a c-section. As a concerned mother, I will never forget his concern for my daughter.
40 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Medical College Of Ohio Hospital
Dr. Peter M Dureska accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsQuincy Medical Group, 1118 Hampshire St, Quincy, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter M Dureska in this video.
Dr. Peter M Dureska is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Quincy, IL.