Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter K Van Patten
Dr. Peter K Van Patten, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McMinnville, OR, with another office in McMinnville, OR. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Van Patten is affiliated with Willamette Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter K Van Patten has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
He was Ortho Dr on call @ Willamette Valley ER. I had broken BOTH ankles. The left ankle the tibia was broken. The right the tibia & fibia were both broken & required surgical repair. He did nothing for my left ankle except an ace bandage. He had me get up & walk with a walker the day after surgery. On the first follow up visit he showed me the xrays and said,"the left ankle looks like it is not healing properly & could end up as a non-union. Second & final visit. I still had pain in my rt ankle. He said it was Plantar Fasciitis. I told him that was not the pain I was having. Looking at the x-rays I could see that the left ankle looked very similar to the previous visit. He gave me shoe inserts told me to cut it down to size & said "you're healed". When I put it up to my foot the arch was at the ball of my foot there was no way to make it fit. Less than 6 months later my left ankle broke again I went to a new Dr. who said the left ankle had never healed & the surgery on my right ankle he had use an antiquated method. I still have pain & swelling in my rt ankle.
Dr. Van Patten is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Sacred Heart Health System
Dr. Peter K Van Patten accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter K Van Patten in this video.
Dr. Peter K Van Patten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McMinnville, OR.