Dr. Peter S Su Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Peter S Su?

Great treatment

Went to him for an intense lower back pain. Was losing hope because other doctors hadn't sufficiently addressed the problem and just prescribed pills. Dr. Su explained what he felt the real problem was and took me through the process of RFA. It worked spectacularly and I feel fantastic now! So glad I found him!

Comassionate, kind Dr

My husband has Stage IV Cancer. Dr Su has been so kind. He is stated he "will be with us every step of the way" I trust that he will continue to care for my husband competently.

Dr Su diagnosed me with a bulging disk. I was taking pain meds for years before I met him. He suggested I have an MRI to check my back, he diagnosed a bulging disk. I have had steroid injections and no longer have pain and have begun reducing my meds. I now have no pain . I highly recommend him.

Dana......Patient of Dr Su’s

I have been seeing Peter Su for a couple of ruptured disc’s and some troubling sciatica problems causing me pain. In just a over a month under his treatment my ability to get around has improved tremendously without any narcotics. He did a great job with the steroid injections and referring me to a physical rehab. Much appreciated Dr Su

Saw 7 doctors Before Dr. Peter Su

I was in pain for 18 months from a vehicle accident. Dr. Peters Su HELPED ME WHEN NO ONE ELSE COULD. HE IS AN AWESOME DOCTOR!!!!

Saw 7 doctors Before Dr. Peter Su

My aching back, my swollen hip and knee.

I was a wreck, thanks to Dr Su I am pain free and I can sleep all night. Thanks Dr Su, you are the greatest.

100% Relief

After suffering from chronic nerve pain in the neck for six months, Dr. Su performed a radiofrequency ablation procedure and the pain has totally disappeared. Thank you Dr. Su!

Great care

Dr. Peter Su..Since the first time I started coming to his office I have been treated with great kindness and understanding of my bad shoulder. I received my first shot there and it has really helped. The staff has also been kind..Thank you Dr Su for all you help...I would recommend,him to all my friends...

Dr Su

My visit to see Dr Su today was as usual, very comforting.. Dr Su cares so much about each of his patients which now a days , is rare to find. I would send any and all friends and relatives to him.

I an a current patient of Dr. Su. He is very caring, professional and empathetic. You feel that he wants, above all, to help you and will spend as much time as you want discussing your problems and options. I am a walking example of his care and concern. Thank you so very much.

Dr. Peter S Su is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.