Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip E Kline has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Philip E Kline has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 21
Operated on me mercilessly without even thinking about other options. He would just sit me down and ask me when I could have surgery and in a week, I would be on the table. This happened to me 3 times, before I went for a second opinion about my endo. I know with my new Dr there are better options because I have now been surgery free for 3+ years. Oh and yes, minimum an hour wait even if I was the first appointment int he morning, plus sitting in the waiting room waiting. Never going back.
Dr. Klein is an ok doctor. I cannot wait for my prenatal visits to finish. My biggest complaint is the wait. Dr. Klein takes way too long. I am not coming back to see him because of the wait. It's unbearable specially when you are expecting. Also, there is no privacy. You could hear the office staff chit chat about patients even when the window is closed. Don't be fool find another GYN doctor who will see you promptly NOT 2 hours from your scheduled appointment.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kline is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Philip E Kline accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPhilip Kline Md, 1500 Saint Georges Ave Ste F, Avenel, NJ
Dr. Philip E Kline is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avenel, NJ.