Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Phillip D Cochran has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I have been a patient of Dr. Cochran for many many years as well as my husband & granddaughter.. His office is charging an annual fee of 100.00 per patient which leaves me looking for a new Dr which saddens me cause he knows all of our medical history but we can not afford this fee it's bad enough we are paying so much money for medical Insurance and now this fee is crazy..
Staff is rude and rush you in and out. The doctor does not see patients only physician assistance. When you call them, you get a rude receptionist that sends you to a answering machine and they never get back to you. Disappointed, was really wanting this doctor to work out. Oh well, onto the next one.
Been a patient for approx 3 years and I am making a switch. The doctor is overall good to deal with both from a professional and personal prospective however I have a big issue with the fact that they do not follow up, their office hours are ridiculous and availability of the doctor is extremely poor. I was refused treatment once at the office after I had a procedure done by the doctor that didn't work out well because he had not time for me. The office staff was not able or willing to help me find an alternative provider to solve my painful issue. I found the accident ridiculous and left a bad taste in my mouth.
19 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Phillip D Cochran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsP Douglas Cochran Md Ltd, 4214 Andrews Hwy Ste 306, Midland, TX
Dr. Phillip D Cochran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, TX.