Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Phillip P Luchini
Dr. Phillip P Luchini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip P Luchini has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Phillip P Luchini has the following 17 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Phillip P Luchini has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Phillip P Luchini is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I have been going to Dr. Phil Luchini for the past 8 years. Had arthroscopic right knee surgery and recently left knee arthroscopic surgery. He also was helpful in treating a wrist injury from a volleyball game. Each time I was in the office I was treated with a thorough, friendly and calm demeanor from a doctor who explained everything and who took the time to show me what needed to be done and to answer any questions that I may have had. I have recommended him to friends who also liked him very much. The bottom line is he made me better and he was kind and patient. Thanks, Doc....hopefully I won't have any more injuries in the near future.
43 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Phillip P Luchini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Surgeon, 1481 Chapel St, New Haven, CT
Dr. Phillip P Luchini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.