Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Phillip L Ross has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Male Infertility
- Laser Surgery
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I would not recommend this doctor. I waited over an hour in the exam room, and it was only when I said I had to leave that the doctor appeared. He called me the wrong name, referred to me twice as an "older person" (I am 50 so you can decide whether that's "old"), and claimed that he had not seen my medical records even though they had been sent to his office. Because of the lack of records he wanted to repeat hundreds of dollars worth of tests. I felt that he was rushing me into making a decision about surgery with him when the only reason I had gone to him was for a second opinion. I wasn't looking for a new surgeon. For several days after the appointment his office called pestering me about when I was going to schedule another appointment, when I was going to do the tests, when I was going to have surgery, etc. It was the only time I've ever felt that a doctor was so obviously trying to take my money.
19 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Phillip L Ross accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSutter East Bay Medical Foundation, 12 Camino Encinas, Orinda, CA
Dr. Phillip L Ross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orinda, CA.