Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philo A Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Philo A Rogers has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 85
Roger's was once amazing. He was caring, and passionate about his work. Now, it's all just businesses. Due to his own mistakes while practicing medicine, he would prefer to leave his patients to figure HIS job out for him. I will go without medication and injections for a year before I EVER go back to his office. He forgot his duty as a dr and should be ashamed of himself. I am.
Dr.Rogers has always listened to me and what was really going on. He has one of the best bedside manners , he has always gone above and beyond to help me with my care and to make sure I got the proper referrals needed. Dr. Rogers makes you feel like he does care about you and will do anything he can to help you.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Philo A Rogers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philo A Rogers in this video.
Dr. Philo A Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.