Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Plamen N Dotchev
Dr. Plamen N Dotchev, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elk Grove Village, IL. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Dotchev is affiliated with St Alexius Medical Center and Medical Care Group of Elk Grove Village. Dr. Dotchev has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Plamen N Dotchev has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 204
I would recommend Dr. Dotchev definitely, I delivered both of my kids with him, I can tell he is a very experienced doctor, with my first baby He knew right away there was a problem for the reason I didn't dilated in 14 hrs, (the baby had the ombilical cord around his neck twice) so he recommended the C section, and everything was just fine. With my second I had C section and I can tell the scar it healed so well and it's looking just like a very fine line. Perfect 👌. ( I noticed he cared the way is gonna look like after, he used the best products to look esteticall). After my delivery he recommended the Spirala for contraception, which was the best think I could do for myself. So yess...5 ✨ for this. If I could give 10 stars I would definitely give him. Thank you !!!! My health is the most important factor, and I trust Dr. Dotchev for taking care of me. Csila
I had both of my kids with Dr. Dotchev and I am very happy with how my pregnancies and deliveries went. I had my little girl just 2 months ago. My contractions started at around 11 PM. At 12 PM I was at the hospital. Dr. Dotchev was not on shift but after they call him from the hospital it did not take him long to come, he was very polite and professional. Great experience! We are not planning a third one but if we were I would have chosen Dr. Dotchev again.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2010, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2010, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Dotchev is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Vincent Catholic Medical Center
Dr. Plamen N Dotchev accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens & Childrens Healthcare Associates, 800 Biesterfield Rd Ste 107, Elk Grove Village, IL
Dr. Plamen N Dotchev is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Elk Grove Village, IL.