Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Polly J Watson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Worst gyno ever! Indifferent attitude, ridiculously long wait times in exam room (30 plus minutes), if you are perimenopausal or menopausal she treats you like you are OLD and useless, doesn't explain anything concerning meds or procedures, rushes through your exam when she finally does show up, and refuses to write prescriptions for drugs you need and have been taking safely for years. Avoid!
As a doctor Dr. Polly Watson is professional, but her new location (Boylan Healthcare) is a complete disaster. It took me 16 calls to get someone to give me a new perscription for birth control when they messed it up in the first place. The receptionists do not know what is going on and dont expect a call to remind you of your appointment.
Dr. Watson is one of the most personable doctors I've ever encountered. She listens well, asks detailed questions, and never seems to be in a hurry. She is highly competent and can quickly work through a complicated medical history to pinpoint the most pertinent information. She also has a sense of humor. Dr. Watson often calls me at home after an office visit, procedure, or when she receives a medical report concerning me. She goes beyond the call of duty with her patients. She is always an advocate for you as a woman and a patient. I live in a "city of medicine" which includes Duke Medical Center. Although I searched in vain for a Gyn specialist I could relate to, I luckily found Dr. Watson in Raleigh and happily drive to see her. Her staff is excellent and very caring.
18 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Polly J Watson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBoylan Health Care, 3900 Browning Pl Ste 101, Raleigh, NC
Dr. Polly J Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.