Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pourrat Monahemi
Dr. Pourrat Monahemi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Bronx, NY and Great Neck, NY . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Monahemi is affiliated with North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills, Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division and St Barnabas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Pourrat Monahemi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Pourrat Monahemi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Monahemi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
St Barnabas Hospital
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Montefiore Medical Center - Weiler Division
New York Westchester Square Hospital
Our Lady Of Mercy Medical CenterFlorence D`Urso Pavilion
Montefiore Med Ctr Jack D Weiler Hosp of A Einst
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pourrat Monahemi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.