- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prasad Lakshminarasimhiah MD
Dr. Prasad Lakshminarasimhiah has 3 locations
Dr. Prasad Lakshminarasimhiah has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Prasad Lakshminarasimhiah has the following 3 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Prasad Lakshminarasimhiah Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Prasad Lakshminarasimhiah
Dr. Prasad Lakshminarasimhiah (Dr. Prasad) is a board-certified pain management physician with many years’ experience in the pain management industry. Dr. Prasad’s experience includes active duty work with the United States Army, for which he served at Brooke Army Medical Center helping our injured service men and women recover from chronic pain injuries. In addition, he has provided care in physical medicine and rehabilitation in several locations throughout the country. Dr. Prasad brings a wealth of experience to Texas Pain Relief Group and is excited to work in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.