Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prashant H Bharucha
Dr. Prashant H Bharucha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bharucha is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital - Siena Campus. Dr. Bharucha has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Prashant H Bharucha has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Prashant H Bharucha has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Prashant H Bharucha has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 17
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bharucha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Medical College Baroda
Graduated in 2002
University Of Nevada Reno
Dr. Prashant H Bharucha accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealthcare Partners, 1000 S Rainbow Blvd Ste A, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Prashant H Bharucha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.