Dr. Priti S Jadav Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Priti S Jadav?

Horrible staff - do not go here!!

Horrible staff service. The only reason my Mom chose this dr was b/c the dr speaks hindi. Over a MONTH of requesting a referral for a specialist and needing a refill on prescription but still nothing. Unprofessional staff, talks down to patients, have no clue how to maintain any records. I've switched after 3 months of this joke of a practice. Do NOT waste your time here, you will regret it. They will keep making excuses and will not help you even regardless of how badly you need it.

Recommended Surgery

This doctor prescribed high blood pressure medication and cholesterol medication when in fact my blood pressure and cholesterol were normal (according to the staff at the blood center where I regularly donated blood). She also insisted on my getting a hysterectomy even though I was in good health. She prescribed a medication, which was not recommended by my dentist or my pharmacist.

NO PROPEE DIAGNOSIS

She only know Gujarati language. And most of the patients, who do not know English, are coming there. She spoiled my two cases. One for my wife and one for my son. My both family members are in no good health due to improper treatment.

WORST DOCTOR EVER

I had a first Appointment on Friday with this doctor and guess what, THEY WERE 3 PEOPLE FOR THE SAME TIME. It took me one hour to see the Doctor. she doesn't have a ASSISTANT. The receptionist was doing all the things. I was calling her for a prescription refill from last 4 days NO ONE REPLIED ME BACK. I WILL NEVER GO BACK......

shape up or else........incompetent doc and poor staff

Taking physician's duty lightly. Either she is incompetent and lazy or both! She is playing with the life of sick patients through lack of medical knowledge and greed. If she continues with misdiagnosis and carelessness, may end up with malpractice suits. Most of her patients are unsophisticated and meek. Find another doctor for your health and family sake. she needs to quit the medical profession at least in the US.

Dr. Jadav gave me antibiotics for several months for an infection. She never asked detailed questions about the infection, never took my temperature, and only asked if I was bored or stressed. Later I find out from another professional doctor I have a tumor on my kidney. For six months I have been in a rundown condition thinking it was my fault for being bored or stressed. Shame on you Dr Jadav.

never setisfied with this doctor,

Some of our family members have understanding problem in english. For that reason she was our family doctor. But I am sorry, I have to say that she spoiled two cases of my family members and we are suffering just because of this doctor.When we approched to another doctors, it was too late for both of my family members thouse are suffering serious medical condition due to wrong medical treatment.In short I will tell if any Indian person wants to dye early then only he/she should keep this doctor as their family doctor.

Dr. Jadav has been my doctor for 3 years and I think she and her staff are great.