Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Qikai Yao
Dr. Qikai Yao, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Elmhurst, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Yao is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Saint John's Queens Hospital and Tisch Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Qikai Yao has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
We have been coming to the this dr for one year as it is close to our home. For 8 months the dr failed to diagnose my baby problem, never properly measure the baby(always with his diaper and clothing). After a visit to the emergency room my baby ended up being hospitalized for 2 weeks. My advise look for credentials before you visit him hope this help other parents
The staffs are wonderful. They are courteous, polite and nice. Dr. Yao is a great doctor, we don't mind the long distance of traveling to his office ( 1:15). He spends time answering clients questions and listens to their concerns. He addresses the issues immediately and clients and parents love him.
Dr. Yao is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Saint John's Queens Hospital
New York Downtown Hospital
City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Downtown & Cal
26 Years Experience
Capital Medical University
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Qikai Yao accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Qikai Yao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.