Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rachel A Bonnema has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Bonnema is the worst doctor I have ever met. She clearly was targeting a 15-minute maximum appointment limit and could care less about my medical concerns. I also wondered if she was trying to leave early for the day. She was dismissive, insulting, and insensitive - simply cold-hearted. Quite frankly, I believe she forgot about the Hippocratic Oath she swore to abide by as a physician. She broke my spirit during a time when I was looking to her for healing.
15 Years Experience
Sanford School Of Medicine The University Of South Dakota
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Rachel A Bonnema accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Nebraska Medical Center, 42nd And Emile, Omaha, NE
Dr. Rachel A Bonnema is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.