Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rachel J Masch has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I had 2 appointments with Dr. Masch. The doctor was nice and reasonable; however, I had too many troubles with her receptionist to make or reschedule appointments. First, she never picks up my call. Second, she never return my call even I leave a message. Third, she is not nice at all. I had to keep on trying 2 weeks just to reschedule one appointment because I was suffering from the severe side effect of the medicine the doctor gave me. Although the doctor was nice, I do not think I would like to go through the hustle if I have to make too much efforts to make an appointment.
I have NEVER before Dr. Masch had a painful exam. She was abrupt in her manner and with her hands! Additionally, her recommendation was not appropriate, especially before having all the tests back - other doctors told me this AND she kept telling me I probably had cancer, which again was inappropriate from the information she had and turns out, completely inaccurate! I did not have uterine cancer and simply having fibroids does not preclude that! Worst doctor ever!
Dr. Masch is attentive, kind and thoughtful. She listens carefully to what you are saying or asking and responds directly. She is warm and has a great sense of humor, which definitely takes the edge off things. You feel like she is your advocate as well as your physician. I recommend her wholeheartedly - the best gynecologist I have ever been to.
Dr. Masch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1993
Reading Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Rachel J Masch accepts the following insurance providers.
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichael I Kim Md, 404 Park Ave S Fl 4, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rachel J Masch in this video.
Dr. Rachel J Masch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.