- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Radha Andukuri MD
Dr. Radha Andukuri, MD is a doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with another office in Papillion, NE. Their specialties include Diabetes, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Andukuri is affiliated with Bryan Medical Center West Campus, CHI Health Midlands Hospital and Nebraska Methodist Hospital. They speak English.
Dr. Radha Andukuri has 2 locations
Dr. Radha Andukuri has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Radha Andukuri has the following 11 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Thyroid Diseases
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Radha Andukuri Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
- [ "First Health PPO", "First Health PPO" ]
- [ "Humana Choice POS", "Humana Choice POS" ]
- [ "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO", "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Radha Andukuri
Hospital Medicine Information A hospitalist is a board-certified internal medicine physician who closely monitors the delivery of care for hospital patients from admission to discharge. They work collaboratively with primary care providers and specialists by providing information and feedback on patients’ conditions. Upon discharge, the primary care provider is informed of the discharge and provided with a complete medical report, including prescribed medications and recommendations for outpatient care. Hospitalists are in-house specialists and therefore do not accept appointments.