Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajveer Purohit
Dr. Rajveer Purohit, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine and Urology. Dr. Purohit is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center, Lenox Hill Hospital and Hospital For Special Surgery. Dr. Purohit has received 9 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajveer Purohit has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Rajveer Purohit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.