Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randall C Blake has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones
Showing 3 of 3
I had a complicated surgery he performed and his professionalism was very lacking, during my surgery he had a student with him helping to perform my operation. Afterward, I had to return the emergency room because of bleeding and his student left the curtain to my room open as people walked by. He and his student made feel uncomfortable and embarrassed.
Dr. Blake is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Randall C Blake accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIsland Urology, 1329 Lusitana St Ste 600, Honolulu, HI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randall C Blake in this video.
Dr. Randall C Blake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.