Dr. Randy M Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randy M Fox?

HORRIBLE doctor!

If this is the same obnoxious jerk that delivered my daughter in Florida back in 1996 I highly suggest you run away fast. He had to do a csection on me because my daughter was in distress. His office was 10 minutes from the hospital and it took him 2 1/2 hours to get there. The nurses and my sister called him over 3 times. He finally showed up after my sister threatend to sue his A$$. After my surgery he sent me to xray because he thought he left a operating tool inside me. From what I hear he lost his license to work in that hospital ever again. No one should be treated the way I was treated. He has dark brown or black hair and use to have a mustache.

DR FOX IS NO LONGER AT THIS ADDRESS

i think he is rude. and he is never on time. he delivered my daughter last year and while i was being operated on ( c section ) he was fussing at me for him having to miss his appts . in the office. NOT HAPPY WITH HIM AT ALL.

I would not hesitate to recommend him to my sister, mother, or best friend. I have been with him for 7 years - since my second child which was a high risk pregnancy, being admitted at 21 weeks. I don't think even his family would have received better care!