Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randell Sehres
Dr. Randell Sehres, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brandon, FL, with other offices in Riverview, FL and Brandon, FL . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sehres is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital. Dr. Sehres has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Randell Sehres has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Randell Sehres has the following 2 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Randell Sehres has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Randell Sehres is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Sehres takes time to listen, even with a hectic schedule. He's been my doctor for about 10 years but I have been going to his office since my pediatrician passed away (I'm 36 now, so it tells you about how wonderful ALL of the staff is, otherwise I would have found a new office to go to.) Dr. Sehres does not push medicine on you as so many other doctors do nowadays. That's one thing I love most about him being my doctor. He orders tests when necessary and gives referrals when he can't figure out what's wrong. He's always looking for the best care for you so that your problem is handled and cured. The girls at the front desk are very warm and inviting. They call you by your first name and they make you feel welcome. Any negative reviews should be taken lightly. I recommend Brandon Family Medical Care to all of my friends and family.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Sehres is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brandon Regional Hospital
20 Years Experience
University of Miami
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Randell Sehres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.