The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randi A Galli has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Randi A Galli has the following 7 expertise
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Randi A Galli has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Randi A Galli is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
This is a doctor that constantly overbooks his surgery schedule. I waited more than 4 hours for my hand surgery. In the meantime there was a misdiagnosed injury that I could not get anyone to look at or even consider unless I agreed to pay them more money. Finally, it has been 6 months from my surgery and I have not had a follow-up appointment with the doctor, not my choice, but his. My experience has been nothing but bad and this is just a brief summary. There are other reputable doctors in this area that I should have considered first and, had I known of this surgeon's attitude, that I could have gone to in the first place.
Even though I had to wait a bit (which I understood since I didn't come in with my fingers on ice) once I got to the dr. he was amazing. He was very knowledgeable and had good bedside manner. The girls are pretty and so sweet. The plan of treatment was good; I'm back to work and no longer have problems with my hand!
Dr. G has done 4 surgerys on me. Im doing very well an the scares look GREAT..... Thank you Dr. G.
39 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Randi A Galli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsRegional Hand Center of Central CA, 2139 E Beechwood Ave, Fresno, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randi A Galli in this video.
Dr. Randi A Galli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.