Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randolph W Stark has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Randolph W Stark has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Randolph W Stark has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Randolph W Stark is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
Three years ago, during a routine visit, Dr. Stark thought that a small spot on my forehead might be a malignant melanoma. He was right. He referred me to an excellent plastic surgeon who removed the cancer before it had time to spread, and as a result I am alive today. I also am prone to benign tumors, which he has lanced and/or removed when and as needed. In addition to his superb medical knowledge and skill, I also like his "no nonsense" approach. He gets right to the heart of things, expresses his opinion, offers options, and responds to questions directly and comprehensively with a minimum of time-wasting and unnecessary chatter. This approach is refreshing, since I (as a patient) am not visiting him on a social call! I also like his staff, which performs support duties promptly and efficiently.
After seeing many dermatologist over 18 years Dr. Stark was the only Physician who was able to diagnose a very rare skin cancer. Only 1 in 100,000 are diagnose with this rare cancer, that's only 4,000 out of 384,000,000 Americans. Dr. Stark also recomended the best medical treatment. That is why I am still alive after 10 with this incurable cancer. Thank you Dr. Stark.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
47 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Randolph W Stark accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsRandolph W Stark Md Pa, 10680 Crestwood Dr Ste B, Manassas, VA
Dr. Randolph W Stark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manassas, VA.