Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randon C Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Randon C Johnson has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Randon C Johnson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Randon C Johnson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I love Dr. Johnson I was worried about seeing an orthopedic specialist after I got hit from behind. I went to him 4 times and whenever I needed a script or to be looked at he would immediately handle my medical issue. DO NOT KID YOURSELF HE IS GREAT DOCTOR! It is hard to find a young and good doctor. He studied at the University at Arizona and knows what he is doing.
In general the environment of the hospital is very comfortable. But on the day of my appointment I had to wait an excruciating hour for my name to be called and be placed in a room. And on top of that another 30mins to have Dr. Johnson assist me. The thing that angered me the most was that he literally gave me FIVE minutes of his time to tell me non accurate facts about my injured hand. And to schedule another appointment. It seemed as if he dint want to assist me, and not knowing what he was talking about. I really don't recommend this Orthopedic to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
11 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Randon C Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrem N Pahwa Md Sc, 1431 N Western Ave Ste 134, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randon C Johnson in this video.
Dr. Randon C Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.