Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raul Armengol
Dr. Raul Armengol, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Falls Church, VA, with another office in Port Charlotte, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Armengol is affiliated with Peace River Regional Medical Center, Inova Fair Oaks Hospital and Charlotte Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Raul Armengol has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Raul Armengol is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 3 of 3
I went to the emergency room after my son's pediatricians office recommended it because he seemed to be having an allergic reaction to something he ate. He was 9 months at the time. After waiting 4 hours in the waiting room and then another hour in a separate room. Dr. Armengol came in very rushed and barely looked at my son and before I could even finish my sentence, telling him what was wrong, he wrote out a prescription for benadryl and a topical cream for his eczema. I understand that it might have been a busy day but I expected a little better service and respect after wasting 5 hours. I haven't had enough experience with this doctor to say if he is good or bad at his job. But he is a doctor who seems to be going with the motions and doesn't, or for my son at least, do his best.
Dr. Armengol is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Peace River Regional Medical Center
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Inova Fairfax Hospital
Inova Alexandria Hospital
Manatee Memorial Hospital
32 Years Experience
George Washington University
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raul Armengol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.