Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond J Marquette has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 124
When I first started seeing him I had no cycle for a year. He places me on birth control and then the bleeding was so bad I was in the emergency room. He says I need Novasure even though I have uterine fibroids so I did that. Well that was the first mistake! Then my hormones were all over the place so I told him to sit down and listen to me. He said we will do a blood test. Well I was beginning my change of life so he put me on Prempro because it's the most popular hormone out there! That caused more negative issues so I went back and he tells me he wants to do a blood test to see if I am in Menapause. Oh, before I went back I saw his midwife and she lowered the dosage of Prempro. I told him he just did that a couple of months ago and he says ok, thank you, and leaves the room. Oh, come back in 30 days. He does not listen and doesn't even know his patients history and the tests he has run on them. I have been dealing with mood swings, anxiety, depression, PMS which is severe. He feels hormones and change of life does not make a person feel like this. SMH. Meanwhile I am the one suffering. I do not trust or recommend him to anyone.
5 stars! Yes your wait time is sometimes a little long and I have already had to have appointments cancelled because of a emergency delivery. Why would I complain? If that was me delivering I would want him by my side also. He and his staff are great! He is very compassionate and has great bed side manner. He makes you feel comfortable and answers any questions you might have.
Saw him almost 3 weeks ago for post menopausal spotting, he did no tests, just an exam and said I had infection, gave me a script, and return in 2 weeks. Script caused me to have a yeast infection so I called on yesterday morning, they were going to call in a new script and I told them no pill, I prefer cream, she says " It's noted on your chart " I call to see if it's ready this morning and no, it has not been called in yet so I call the office back, she tells me it has been called in and she checks to be sure it is cream and says it is I call pharmacy at 3 and they say it is in so I go to get it, it is PILLS!!!! I come home call doctor office at 2:30, they say they will call in new one, I go to pharmacy at 4:40, still no call in, good thing it is not needed to keep me alive. All this after waiting an hour last week to be seen and then being told doctor was not going to make it in......I now have a new one I will see in 2 days, do NOT go here, they are quacks
26 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Jackson Health System
Dr. Raymond J Marquette accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRaymond J Marquette Md Pa, 1800 SE 17th St Ste 300, Ocala, FL
Dr. Raymond J Marquette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.