Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond P Allard DO
Dr. Raymond P Allard has 3 locations
Dr. Raymond P Allard has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Raymond P Allard has the following 17 expertise
- Knee Disorders
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 11
Absolutely the best orthopedic surgeon I've ever had or either my parents
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raymond P Allard - Posted on January 26th, 2019
Be careful, explore options
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raymond P Allard - Posted on July 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raymond P Allard - Posted on June 5th, 2016
DO NOT HAVE KNEE SURGERY THROUGH THIS MAN
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raymond P Allard - Posted on November 5th, 2015
He and his staff are absolutely awful. My father has suffered severely due to him operating and ATTEMTPING to do a full knee replacement. His hospital staff left a CPM machine on his leg for 19 hours DIRECTLY AFTER SURGERY. Keep in mind most surgeons don't even use CPM machines anymore. He was in such pain, that after over dosing him on pain medication he feel asleep and was still in so much pain he moaned in his sleep the entire time. He then proceeded to give my family absolutely no direction of how he should heal. He's been rude, condescending and an egomaniac and has done absolutely nothing to help my father be able to use his new knee. The swelling has not gone down three weeks after surgery and Dr. Allard has given so many misdirections and blames my father for not going to rehab WHEN HE WAS THE ONE WHO DISCHARGED HIM 4 DAYS AFTER SURGERY AND TOLD HIM TO GO HOME. He also managed to put 50+ staples in because he doesn't use medical grade glue. Every health care professional has been horrified hearing that. Along with the staples, his staff and HIM couldn't even schedule my father in a timely manner to REMOVE the staples. His wound has started to heal around them so more unnecessary pain when they are removed. I'm appalled and we haven't decided if legal action is going to be pursued. He's outdated not only professional but in his surgery techniques. His staff is a joke and I have nothing good to say about this man. I'm hope the insurance premium you made off my fathers surgery can buy him some compassion and common sense.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raymond P Allard - Posted on January 24th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
27 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Raymond P Allard Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raymond P Allard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sheridan, MI.