Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raza Afzal
Dr. Raza Afzal, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Annapolis, MD, with other offices in Pasadena, MD and Millersville, MD (and 3 other locations). His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Raza Afzal has 6 locations
8651 Fort Smallwood Rd
Pasadena, MD 21122
8601 Veterans Hwy
Millersville, MD 21108
7556 Teague Rd
Hanover, MD 21076
7845 Oakwood Rd
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
6934 Aviation Blvd
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Book Online Now
Dr. Raza Afzal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Raza Afzal Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Raza Afzal's office for more information.
2001 Medical Pkwy Annapolis, MD : (443) 481-1000
8651 Fort Smallwood Rd Pasadena, MD 21122
8601 Veterans Hwy Millersville, MD 21108
7556 Teague Rd Hanover, MD 21076
7845 Oakwood Rd Glen Burnie, MD 21061
6934 Aviation Blvd Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raza Afzal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.