Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Reagan R Parr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Reagan R Parr has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Reagan R Parr has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 37
My son had an accident. When I arrived at Johnson City Medical Center's ER I was told he had already been taken to a room. I ask the great nurse (Heather) to call Dr. Parr so I could ask questions about his injuries. I could hear Dr. Parr over the telephone since I was standing close to the nurse say, "I will not talk to the family and don't call me back." The nurse was dumfounded. Stay away from this person. The doctor who did my son's surgery the next morning ask why was he not in surgery the night before since it was such a bad injury - I don't know ask Dr. Parr!!!! There should be a 0 on the scale. I write this two months after the hospitalization and I am still upset.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Parr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Reagan R Parr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohnson City Office, 3 Professional Park Dr Ste 21, Johnson City, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Reagan R Parr, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Johnson City, TN, in this video.
Dr. Reagan R Parr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.