Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reagan Ponder
Dr. Reagan Ponder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI, with another office in Honolulu, HI. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Ponder is affiliated with Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children. She speaks English.
Dr. Reagan Ponder has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
She is a very thorough doctor with great empathy for her patients. She has been my doctor for years and I am very happy with her care. I referred my niece to her who was very pleased with her. When she learned of a drug interaction that affected people with my condition, she called me and made sure that I was switched to a better Rx immediately. When I lost my insurance, she continued to treat me for pennies on the dollar. She is as caring of a doctor and human being as anyone can be.
i waited over 45 minutes after being instructed to take my pants off and wait for the doctor. dr. ponder hardly greeted me nor apologized for the wait. she was in no way sensitive to my needs or my concerns. i felt uncomfortable, frustrated, and as if i was inconveniencing her. i will never go back to this doctor and strongly suggest seeing someone else.
Dr. Ponder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Reagan Ponder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Reagan Ponder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.