- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca L Altschul MD
Dr. Rebecca L Altschul, MD is a doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY( and 3 other locations). They have 11 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Rebecca L Altschul has 5 locations
Dr. Rebecca L Altschul has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rebecca L Altschul has the following 12 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Rebecca L Altschul Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Rebecca L Altschul
Dr. Altschul graduated from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 2009. Dr. Altschul works in New York, NY and 5 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Altschul is affiliated with The Brooklyn Hospital Center, Mount Sinai Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.