Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca Stewart Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 8
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
22 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Rebecca Stewart Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMontgomery Womens Health Associates, 470 Taylor Rd Ste 300, Montgomery, AL
Dr. Rebecca Stewart Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.