Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rena A Azar
Dr. Rena A Azar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Pittsburg, TN, with another office in Chattanooga, TN. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Rena A Azar has 2 locations
325 S Cedar Ave
South Pittsburg, TN 37380
Book Online Now
Dr. Rena A Azar has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Rena A Azar has the following 27 expertise
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Pelvic Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Vulvar Vestibulitis
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Urinary Incontinence
- Rectal Fistula
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Urogenital Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Dr. Rena A Azar is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rena A Azar - Posted on May 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rena A Azar - Posted on April 30th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rena A Azar - Posted on February 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rena A Azar - Posted on January 13th, 2014
Wonderful and Caring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rena A Azar - Posted on January 6th, 2012
Dr. Azar has been my physician for 12 years. She has integrity and compassion for all her patients. Dr. Azar not only is an exceptional physician in her field, she also has the ability to recommend other top notch physicians in various medical fields should you need other services. It is not often that one physician takes the time and attention she does with her patients. I would highly recommend her.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
25 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Rena A Azar Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Rena A Azar
Since opening her office in 1998, Dr. Azar has built a strong reputation as a physician who provides high-quality, state-of-the-art care for women in Tennessee. She is board certified in Gynecology and Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Azar and her staff serve patients in Hamilton and Marion Counties by offering services at Parkridge and Erlanger hospitals. A specialist in minimally-invasive surgery, Dr. Azar takes pride in offering Non-Mesh surgeries. She has years of experience in treating pelvic pain, Interstitial Cystitis, overactive bladder, pelvic floor disorders, and other common female problems. Dr. Azar truly cares for her patients and makes it a priority to be well trained on new techniques and health care options for women.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rena A Azar, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in South Pittsburg, TN, in this video.
Dr. Rena A Azar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Pittsburg, TN.