Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Renee M Bender has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Renee M Bender has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Renee M Bender has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
As one of the other reviewers noted, Dr. Bender is to be avoided during labor! She was very friendly during my office visits but during labor I also found her very impatient and in my case she pushed for a cesarian. I kept trying to delay but she kept putting on the pressure, scaring us by saying the baby's hear rate was dropping, and undermining the progress of my labor (other doctors and nurses said I was almost fully dilated but she insisted that I was not). Do your research, ask the questions, and find out her c-section rate, I imagine that it's very high.
I had my first with this doctor.very very bad experience.when i was in labor she was not patient at all ,she wanted me to rush up & push the baby ,since she had to leave.After i had dialated fully ,she opted for the vacum method twice.The first time failed & vaccum cup bounced on the wall.she did a third degree cut & worst of all cut my rectum during the procedure which she later discovered after all sutures were put ,so she had to remove all sutures.she never informed me of anything untill i developed recto-vaginal fistula &severe infection.I had to under go a colo-rectal surgery to get that repaired.But even after several years the rectovaginal fistula is still there& i'm still facing the consequences of her rushing up on my day of delivery.I would never recommend this doctor for any pregnant woman.Please !please ! choose your gyno wisely & after doing lot of research ...read lot of reviews ,ask your freinds.I had moved new to DE,so did not review this doctor and i'm still under pain of what she did with a hast.
24 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Renee M Bender accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Renee M Bender in this video.
Dr. Renee M Bender is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, PA.