Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Richard F Adair
Richard F Adair is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Richard F Adair has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Richard F Adair has the following 1 expertise
Richard F Adair is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
Self-verified patient of Richard F Adair - Posted on February 3rd, 2015
Dr. Adair is the best doctor I and my husband have ever had, and we've had plenty of internists to compare him with over the past 40 years (during which we have lived in four different states in the Midwest and Northeast, all of them near major medical centers.) All of our doctors have been good ones, but none holds a candle to Dr. Adair (and no, we're not related to him!)
Richard F Adair accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsAbbott Northwestern Gen Medicine Associates, 2800 Chicago Ave Ste 250, Minneapolis, MN
Richard F Adair is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.