Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard A Blatter DO
Dr. Richard A Blatter has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Richard A Blatter has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 1 of 1
What a find!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard A Blatter - Posted on March 29th, 2018
He has been best Doctor in urology that I've gone to. After spending years going to see others in the area and in Utah. He found out that I had a huge (HUGE) kidney stone that had been sitting there for years and its finally gone. He also did a Urolift Procedure on my prostrate rather than doing the more invasive surgeries other local urologists were adamant I had to have. Had the procedure done in the morning and I was out working in my garage all afternoon with little pain and no bleeding that I could see.
Dr. Richard A Blatter Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPETER M CANNON MD, 2001 S Woodruff Ave Ste 4, Idaho Falls, ID
Dr. Richard A Blatter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.