Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard T Dauphine has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
This Doctor does not want to talk to his patient after his staff gets the money out of you, his method is too old cuz he is a old Doctor, and the staff don't disclose the policy of charges and bills clearly till it's too late, overall i will never go to this doctor and I don't recommend him to anyone, specially to my friends and raletives.
Dr. Dauphine was extremely kind to me, took all the time needed to explain the options for my deteriorated shoulder joint, and was able to correct a severely debilitating condition when 2 other ortho surgeons said it was unlikely to be corrected. Dr. Dauphine gave me back the use of my arm and I will always be grateful. He is also extremely pleasant to deal with,kind and soft spoken, and has a great staff who do all they can to accommodate your needs. I cannot recommend Dr. D highly enough.
50 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Richard T Dauphine accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSport & Occupational Medical Rehabilitation, 980 Cass St Ste A, Monterey, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard T Dauphine in this video.
Dr. Richard T Dauphine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.