Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Wagner Jr
Dr. Richard Wagner Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Wagner is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite, Northside Forsyth Hospital and Northside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Wagner Jr has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Wagner is THE BEST Doctor ever!!! Often, with modern technology and large doctor groups, it is easy to feel like you are just another number; or simply a pay check. We NEVER feel this way at Dr. Wagner's office. He saves us unnecessary trips to the office, and the E.R. He is ALWAYS available to address my concerns. My boys love him.After the birth of my first son, I was referred to a Doctor that is located very close to my home. I hated this location because I felt like we were just another number. My close friend, who was a coworker at the time, referred me to her Pediatrician, Dr. Wagner. I love how his waiting area separates the sick and well children. The wait to see him is never long. He is extremely courteous and he treats my children wonderfully. Dr. Wagner is 30 minutes away from my house and I do not mind because he is just that great!!!!
Dr. Wagner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Northside Forsyth Hospital
Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
39 Years Experience
Medical University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Richard Wagner Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard Wagner Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.