Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Kertzner
Dr. Richard Kertzner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Hills, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kertzner is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura, Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center and Ojai Valley Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Kertzner has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Richard Kertzner has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Richard Kertzner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Kertzner performed knee replacement which resulted in malalignment and leg length discrepancy. I have more pain and less mobility than before the surgery. The pain not only occurring in the knee, but I experience severe pain in the lower back, quadriceps, hamstring, foot and ankle. I have a terrible limp. My foot hits the floor on my arch as a result of the malalignment. Kertzner not only takes no responsibility for his sloppy work, but also bragged that this major surgery took only 43 minutes. I am permanently disabled because of kertzner.
My father has been a post man for 37 years, he's walked 3 times around the world if you add up all the miles he's walked. His knees are bone in bone and he has a hard time walking now (still delivering mail). It is very pain for for me to watch him walk and you can only imagine how much pain he is in. He had a knee replacement surgery scheduled for next Tuesday and he went for the pre-op today with Dr. kertzner only for Dr to tell my father "his knees aren't that bad" WHAT A JOKE!!!!!! The man can barely walk!!!!! I am so angry with this Doctor! I get the impression he has plans for Tuesday and doesn't want to perform the surgery! I would not employ him to work at my hospital! I am very ashamed kaiser has someone like this working there!!!!!
I tried to give blood before the surgery but was told wasnt needed, I took two units the next Sunday. He had to put my ankle together two times and took forever. Later I found my foot was twisted off 10 degrees and my leg was of an inch or more shorter. What got me when I had the cast changed the tech ask how he screwed it up this time. Im paying for his work now
Dr. Kertzner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Ojai Valley Community Hospital
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions5601 De Soto Ave, Woodland Hills, CA
Dr. Richard Kertzner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.