Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard R Landrigan has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Bladder Issues
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Penile Prostheses
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Urologic Emergencies
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Genital Warts
Showing 4 of 4
I had a kidney stone treated in my left kidney. I was seen on a Wednesday and my surgery was the following Tuesday. The surgery was a success. The doctor got the stone. I only owed a small portion of coinsurance. He's a good doctor, really nice guy. Very smart; he graduated from medical school when he was 24. Yes, I would highly recommend him.
42 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Richard R Landrigan accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRichard Landrigan Md Llc, 505 Eichenfeld Dr Ste 109, Brandon, FL
Dr. Richard R Landrigan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.