Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard M Savino has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I would refer dr Richard savino to anyone needing any type of joint replace...he is kind and caring and has a Wonderful bedside manner.. he makes a scary experience... so much easier to handle and is also easy on the eyes.. but so efficient & a real perfectionist.. He is truly a great person and dr. and deserves life's best.
i would suggest him to anyone needing any type of bone joint replacemnt etc.... he is a perfectionist...and takes the time to explain all that he will be doing.. he surely took the fear a nd concern from me just after our first meeting... and he is the reason i agreed. to have my procedure.... glad i chose Him...
Great staff. Dr Savino took the time to explain my shoulder injury and the options to repair it. I'm 3 years removed from surgery and couldn't be happier with my decision to have my shoulder surgically repaired by dr savino.
Dr. Savino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1995
Temple University Health System
Dr. Richard M Savino accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLong Island Bone & Joint Llp, 635 Belle Terre Rd Ste 204, Port Jefferson, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard M Savino in this video.
Dr. Richard M Savino is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Port Jefferson, NY.