The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard D Steinberg has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Steinberg does a great job of explaining what he is doing and why he is doing it. He has been a dermatologist for a long time and is a very nice man. If he is a little late it's because he is thorough with every patient, which is as good a reason as there is for a doctor to be late. You would want any doctor to be thorough with you as well even if it makes the next person a little late. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family!
Dr. Steinberg is an excellent Dr. I have been to countless dermatologists over the last 20 years and have a strong family history of melanoma. Dr. Reinberg is the most thorough, patient, and knowledgeable Dermatologist I have seen. I am seeing a few negative reviews based on wait time; trust me, if you are his patient, he will address all of your concerns and yes, sometimes that mentality causes him to be late to see his next patient. If you have a skin cancer concern, you'll be thankful your Dr. Is willing to take the time for thoroughness and explanations.
I made an appointment four months out and he just cancelled leaving me back at the end of the line. He didn't set up an alternate date to see any of his patients , we are now all stuck waiting until the end of summer. Very unprofessional in my opinion. I understand things come up, but have the courtesy to try and fit us in as a priority.
Dr. Steinberg combines a thorough understanding of best practices with a caring, thoughtful manner of interacting with his patients. When a biopsy that I had was problematic, Dr. Steinberg personally called me to discuss my options. Dr. Steinberg was recommended to me by a colleague. If your need is not urgent, he is worth the time that you may need to wait for an appointment.
Dr. Steinberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Dr. Richard D Steinberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHealthpartners Riverside Clinic, 2220 Riverside Ave, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Richard D Steinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.