Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Zobell
Dr. Richard Zobell, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Blackfoot, ID. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Zobell is affiliated with Bingham Memorial Hospital, St Anthony Hospital and Providence Seaside Hospital. Dr. Zobell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Zobell has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Richard Zobell has the following 24 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Dr. Richard Zobell has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard Zobell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Zobell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bingham Memorial Hospital
St Anthony Hospital
Providence Seaside Hospital
Enumclaw Community Hospital
St Joseph Medical Center
Providence Medical Group Seaside
St. Joseph Tacoma
23 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Richard Zobell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsBingham Memorial Hospital, 98 Poplar St, Blackfoot, ID
Dr. Richard Zobell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blackfoot, ID.