Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rima M Bachuwa MD
Dr. Rima M Bachuwa has 2 locations
Dr. Rima M Bachuwa has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Rima M Bachuwa has the following 32 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Child Birth
- Gynecologic disorders
- Menstrual Pain
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Birth Control
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Lichen Sclerosus et Atrophicus
- Women's Health
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Male Circumcision
- Pelvic Exam
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Vaginal Discharge
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rima M Bachuwa - Posted on April 28th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rima M Bachuwa - Posted on December 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rima M Bachuwa - Posted on May 11th, 2013
I highly recommend Dr. Bachuwa. I was treated wonderful. I went in for my third c-section with much scar tissue. Dr. Bachuwa did a great job removing the scar tissue and delivering my baby. She made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. She takes her time to discuss any problems questions and concerns with her patients.
Review of Dr Rima Bachuwa
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rima M Bachuwa - Posted on November 21st, 2010
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bachuwa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Rima M Bachuwa Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
More about Dr. Rima M Bachuwa
Originally from Michigan, Dr. Bachuwa is a board-certified obstetrics and gynecology physician. In 2011, after the completion of her OBGYN residency, she moved to Ohio to start her career as a hospital-employed physician at University Hospital, Elyria Medical Center, Women’s Healthcare. For the duration of her time there, she had the privilege to meet and care for many women and their families. She believes in long-term continuity of care for her patients and is looking forward to extending this level of quality care in her new practice. Dr. Bachuwa absolutely LOVES what she does. She finds it incredibly rewarding to bring a new life into the world. Dr. Bachuwa started her own private practice so she could care for her patients throughout the entire pregnancy and delivery. She looks forward to seeing her patients year after year. Dr. Bachuwa appreciates and enjoys the diversity of her field, allowing her to provide gynecologic care which extends from adolescence to the post-menopausal age group.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rima M Bachuwa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elyria, OH.