Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rita R Ellithorpe has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chelation Therapy
- Preventive Medicine
Showing 5 of 15
I cannot say enough praise for Dr. Ellithorpe and her staff. I came to her clinic with little hope having seen many other "similar" doctors for my chronic illnesses. I was hesitant to try again after so many failures and being treated like an inconvenience at other clinics, however I had heard so many good things about Dr. Ellithorpe through friends and acquaintances that I decided to give it one more try. After my first visit, I felt encouraged, inspired and cared for which all gave me the courage to place my trust in her protocol. After a few weeks, my symptoms had significantly diminished and my energy was returning. After a few months, I felt better than I can remember feeling in my twenties! I feel that to say that this doctor gave me my life back is not by any means an exaggeration and I would recommend her clinic to anyone who feels let down by health "care" elsewhere.
36 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Rita R Ellithorpe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsTustin Longevity Center, 13422 Newport Ave Ste L, Tustin, CA
Dr. Rita R Ellithorpe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tustin, CA.