- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rizwan Iqbal MD
Dr. Rizwan Iqbal, MD is a doctor primarily located in Middletown, CT, with another office in Middletown, CT. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Rizwan Iqbal has 2 locations
Dr. Rizwan Iqbal has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rizwan Iqbal has the following 13 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
10 Years Experience
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Rizwan Iqbal Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Rizwan Iqbal
Dr. Iqbal works in Middletown, CT and 1 other location and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Iqbal is affiliated with Connecticut Valley Hospital.