Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert W Antonelle
Dr. Robert W Antonelle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, NY, with other offices in White Plains, NY and New Rochelle, NY . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Antonelle is affiliated with White Plains Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert W Antonelle has 3 locations
311 North St Ste 403
White Plains, NY 10605
1296 North Ave Ste 201
New Rochelle, NY 10804
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert W Antonelle has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert W Antonelle has the following 12 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Liver Diseases
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Robert W Antonelle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert W Antonelle - Posted on September 22nd, 2017
Was Never really helped by this office or Doctor!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert W Antonelle - Posted on September 28th, 2016
I have been using this office on and off for 22 years and never really got the attention I needed. I have irritable bowel syndrome and a pre-cancerous polyp was removed when I was 30 years old by Dr. Antonelle himself. I would not recommend this office they are overworked and don't give you the proper attention that I would like for a patient with this diagnosis. It requires time they don't have.
Dr. Antonelle is my Angel!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert W Antonelle - Posted on September 1st, 2015
Dr. Antonelle saved my life. Another doctor cut two arteries in my stomach during a recent gastric surgery. Dr. Antonelle was called in the middle of the night to perform emergency surgery to stop the bleeding. I was minutes away from death. I've been fine since. There are no words to say thank you strong enough to show the appreciation & gratitude I feel in my heart towards him. Yes, I will HIGHLY recommend Dr. Antonelle he's the best of the best
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Antonelle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1989
New York Medical College
Dr. Robert W Antonelle Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert W Antonelle is similar to the following 4 Doctors near White Plains, NY.