Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Berghoff Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Five and a half weeks out from anterior left hip replacement (by Dr Berghoff). Had the right hip replaced in Seattle a few years ago with Posterior surgery.... if I had a third hip to replace I would definitely choose the anterior method! Much faster recovery and PT process! Dr Berghoff is a very kind and understanding with confident expertise in the total hip replacement journey. By the way, I was riding my bike at the end of week 5.... Doug (age 54)
Excellent Doctor, he's been treating my mom for years. She had knee surgery a couple weeks ago, such a great experience at Oasis. I had a knee injury during a workout and decided to see him, he has been doing injections for me. I highly recommend him and his PA, they make a great team. I would never go to anyone else. My mom & I are doing great thanks to Dr Berghoff.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Berghoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Robert A Berghoff Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArizona Orthopedic Associates, 690 N Cofco Center Ct Ste 290, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Robert A Berghoff Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.